From the given sentences identify the incorrect option. If there is no error in a sentence, mark “No Error”.
1. He will leave for England next week.
He will leave
2. You go there every day, aren’t you?
3. He has been suffering from fever since Monday last.
4. I am ready to go there and they are ready to go there.
and they are ready to go there
5. Unless it rains, farmers will not sow seeds.
farmers will not
6. I don’t mind clean the room.
clean the room
7. I don’t mind you come late at night.
you come late
8. The more I think of her, the much I fall in love with her.
the much I fall in love with her
9. The boy that is standing there is very intelligent.
The boy that
10. He is coming from South.