Select the option that holds an error. If no options have any error, mark “No Error”.
1. The cattle is grazing in the field.
The word “Cattle” is plural noun. The right answer is “are grazing”Show hint
2. We should give the leaving to the dog.
the word “leaving” will replace with “leavings”, it means “waste food items”Show hint
give the leaving
3. I poured all the content of the cup on the ground.
It is always “Contents”, which means “remaining”Show hint
all the content of
4. I will be there within half an hours.
It is always “half an hour”Show hint
half an hours
5. Curds is not as sour as lemon.
It is always “curds” not curd, it is a singular uncountable noun for which you use “singular verb” like “isShow hint
6. I have a ten-rupees note.
The formation of the sentence is “ a + any number+ Hyphen + Singular Noun”, so the correct answer is “a ten-rupee note”Show hint
a ten-rupees note
7. My uncle gifted me a spectacles on my birthday
Note- for singular noun “spectacles” we use “a pair of spectacles”Show hint
8. While travelling, you are responsible for your essential.
The correct is “for your essentials” it means “necessary items” and “essential” meaning is “necessary”Show hint
for your essential
9. Village after village have been destroyed.
The correct is “has been” because when “a noun + preposition + the same noun” we use like “village after village” we use singular verbs.Show hint
have been destroyed
10. There are five Sohams in my class.
We can make “a proper noun” “Soham” to “Sohams” in such a rare case)Show hint